It's that time again. The time when I can't control myself and I buy books online. I mean, I've been working hard... I deserve more books... and darn it, why not?

I was quite surprised at how speedy the delivery was to get these, though. I ordered them two days ago, and got them delivered today. On a Sunday of all days! As fellow book lovers, I'm sure you're all aware of the the British postal service and the days they run, if nothing than for this reason alone:



Thanks for reminding us, Vernon!

Not only that, but it's usually slow as hell. So when I received an email about my parcel arriving today, I was shocked. But very pleased. Thank you, Amazon!
I saw my parcel leaning against my door - not stolen (thank you, kind neighbours) - and couldn't contain my fangirlish squeal. 

BOOKS
MORE BOOKS.

Because I don't have enough, do I? Psh.






Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella


I've been interested in reading this book for a while now. Sophie Kinsella is famous for her Shopaholic books, which I included in a previous book haul which were very kindly sent from our very good friend Dennis. (You spoil us.) I then heard that Sophie had written a Young Adult book, and after watching an interview with her on BBC news, I had to put this on my wishlist. I finally purchased it and I'm so excited to start it. First off, I just want to say - if you want to buy this book, get it online. In the shops, it's £12.99. Online, it's £7. Bargain! (I can only say this for the UK residents, though). Plus it's hardcover, and I don't have many of those, so I'm thrilled about that. The story is about a girl who has anxiety, so I thought this would be an interesting read.


Purchase the book here: 
AMAZON US AMAZON UK 



Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo



This is one of those book series that I've yet to read, but everyone else has read it. I'm aware at how behind I am, but it's never too late, am I right? I've heard nothing but good things about the Grisha trilogy, so I'm highly anticipating this series. I adore that it takes place in Russia which is fantastic, as it's set somewhere completely different to other Young Adult books. It's refreshing. I also heard that the writing is wonderful too, so we shall see.

I now have the first book,  and absolutely no excuses to put it off any longer.
Plus - look at that cover! Such a stunning colour too. Unf.

Purchase the book here:

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK





Night Owls by Jenn Bennett



This is one of those books that I've seen at the bookshop so many times, picked it up, put it down, and never bought it. Well, I have now. I saw it on Amazon really cheap and I thought 'why not'. It reminded me a little bit of The Edge of Never because of the characters meeting on a bus, but I just know this is going to be a lot more interesting. I'm sure this will include some romance, and alongside it one of the two principal characters has a secret. I'm intrigued. One of the main characters is a graffiti artist, so we know this will be quite artsy, but even though I'm not particularly artsy myself, I'm sure it'll be a nice read. I mean, the ratings. They're pretty decent! We'll see.

Purchase the book here: 
AMAZON US | AMAZON UK







So, have you heard of these books? Read any? Interested? Let us know, we'd love to hear from you. You can either leave us a comment, or find us at any of the following social media platforms.