Oh, look! Another excuse to talk Harry Potter!





We regret nothing. Harry Potter is one of the most loved series of all time, so it's always a good idea to do a Potter tag. This is an old one but that doesn't matter - hell, we weren't even tagged! Come answer them with us, and don't forget to discuss your answers with us - agree? Disagree? Leave us a comment!  We tag you all.


Potterheads, come gather! 







Natalie



1. What is your favourite book?


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Definitely. It's a sensational ending to such a phenomenal series!


2. What is your favourite film?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. The one that people think is pointless, the "in between" movie. I love it. If I decide to randomly watch Harry Potter, it's usually this one. Philosopher's Stone is a close second.


3. What is your least favourite film?

Prisoner of Azkaban. This one is the 'you either love it or you hate it' movie. Yeah, I didn't like it.


4. Which parts of the books/films made you cry?

Dobby's death makes me cry every time. That scene was heartbreaking in both the book and the movie. *sob* also Fred's death. WHY Jo, whyyyyy


6. If you could hook up with any character who would it be?

I'm do like a guy that makes me laugh, and Ron does just that. He's also a keeper...
And the fact that there is a chance for me to be a Weasley. Yes, please.




7. Who is your favourite character?

This guy. As you can already tell, I love me some Ron Weasley. I relate to him in many ways and as I've already answered, I also have a soft spot for him. Oh Won Won!



8. Who is your least favourite character?

This bitch. I hate Umbridge so damn much, and if you've read the books, it's quite obvious why. She's an evil woman. 


9. What is your favourite line?

"It does not to dwell on dreams and forget to live" - Albus Dumbledore

10. What would your Patronus be?

I'd say a cat would be for me. Luckily we will find out soon as J.K Rowling will share a test telling us. It's about time!


11. If you could have the invisibility cloak, resurrection stone or elder wand, which would you choose?

The cloak, no doubt about it. I'd find that very useful (in a non-pervy way).


12. What house would you be in?

Gryffinclaw. I can't limit myself to just one house, I have traits of both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. 


13. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

I'd love to meet them all but it has to be the legendary Dame Maggie Smith. I'm also a Downton Abbey fan so we'd have a lot to talk about!


14. If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?

I'd be a Seeker. I actually think I'd be quite good at it! I have good balance so I'd be good at flying, and I also have a good eye. Bam! Seeker. Plus, my aim is too crap to be a Beater.


15. Were you happy with the ending?

Yes! I don't care what the haters say, Harry deserved this fluffy ending after all that crap he went through. Let him have the cheese! Not so sure about the film adaptation of it though, if I'm honest. He's happy, he's a regular guy with a family he's always wanted. I'm very happy with it. Thank you, Jo!


16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

A hell of a lot. Harry and his world were there when nobody else was through some tough times and it still does. Sounds cliche but it's true. The books also got me into reading which would mean this blog wouldn't exist. I owe Harry and J.K. Rowling a lot.




Lexie


1. What is your favourite book?

Same as Natalie - Deathly Hallows. It's not so much any individual event as it is the wrapping-up of about a million plots, subplots and character arcs in a way that to this day remains unparalleled in my reading experience.


2. What is your favourite film?

This is hard for me. Perhaps I'd pick Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 for the same reason I picked its literary equivalent in the last question. But really, I don't think I have a clear favorite where movies are concerned.


3. What is your least favourite film?

I've always felt like Goblet of Fire was the most rushed movie of the lot. It's where the books got progressively longer while the movie length remained the same, and it showed.

4. Which parts of the books/films made you cry?


I was hysterical following Sirius's death in the books. And I was also hysterical following the scene in the movies depicted above. (Don't judge me, I'm a labile person.)


6. If you could hook up with any character who would it be?

I've never really been romantically invested in the series. I didn't crush on the characters much. But if I had to pick, I'd pick Bill Weasley. I have a feeling we'd never be bored for a second.


7. Who is your favourite character?

Sirius was always my favorite. Not so much in the movies as in the books (though Gary Oldman is a spectacular actor).


8. Who is your least favourite character?

Umbridge doesn't even have competition in that department. Truly. I think I'm tempted to write a Umbridge-gets-tortured-in-Azkaban fanfiction and I'm not even a violent person.


9. What is your favourite line?

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore

10. What would your Patronus be?

I'm inclined to think it would be a horse - they were one of my first loves and passions, and always struck me as great protectors. But we don't really get to choose our Patronuses, so - what Natalie said. When a Rowling-approved Patronus quiz comes out, I'll be taking it.

11. If you could have the invisibility cloak, resurrection stone or elder wand, which would you choose?

Invisibility cloak, no contest. I've read the Tales of Beedle The Bard. The other two are reduced to an absurd.

12. What house would you be in?


Although nothing good game out of that awkward dalliance, I would probably also teeter on the edge between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. The hat would suggest the latter and I'd choose the former.

13. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?


Not the most original choice, I know. But not only is Emma Watson every bit as clever as the part she plays, she also stands up for what she believes in and isn't afraid to speak her mind - again, much like Hermione. I feel like she would be a fascinating person to have a conversation with.

14. If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?




I always thought it'd be a Chaser, but I've just remembered how atrocious my throw is. A Seeker, then. It's always been a toss-up between those two.

15. Were you happy with the ending?

I'm one of those who thought we could have done without the epilogue. Other than that, I was happy. Seven years of specific events had been leading up to just such a resolution, and I can't even imagine a different one.

16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

It was my childhood. It was my entire childhood. I believe that says it all.







What are your answers to these questions? Let us know, we are always happy and open with talking Harry Potter!  You can either leave a comment or find us at any of these social media outlets.